Our Real Estate Brokerage Partner Community Realty Services
Community Realty Services provides the Nashville community with attentive and thorough representation and makes navigating the real estate market a positive experience.
- 30 years of real estate experience
- Expert team specializing in buying and selling homes in Nashville
- Accessible team with a collaborative approach to ensure a smooth process from start to finish
- All required documentation to list or go under contract
- MLS listing and marketing support
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Open houses and showings
- Point of contact for questions regarding your property and negotiating offers
- Seamless coordination between the buyer and seller, title company, and lender
Community Realty Services is led by broker John Cobb Rochford. An experienced real estate attorney, John has handled real estate lawsuits and has represented individuals and large corporations including First American Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company. John also oversees the operations of Community Title Company, founded in 2003. John’s experience in real estate law and title work provides invaluable resources to both clients and agents.
Give us a call today for a free consultation at 615-747-1881.